new identity help....for me and the kiddos...

mom23gsfg

ok so something is up with my computer and i dont know what is wrong but for the past few days i cannot erase my history on this site..and some of you know im currently having trying to get out of this bad marraige (stuck for now) and having some serious problems with it and ect.....
ive got a bloodhound around here with some nose problems..... so any ideas for a new screen name and for the kiddos? so that if this forum does happen to pop up he wont know who is me?

Marguerite

We can't suggest anything publicly, because it could then be tracked back to this ID. You also will need to be careful with your description.

Confidentiality and pseudonyms are all you need if you want to be sure you don't get tracked TO this site. But getting tracked back FROM this site takes a lot more care than many of us have put in. Our stories alone can often give away who we are, to someone really determined to search.

Marg

nvts

If you can't erase the history, someone may have put some spyware on the computer or is monitoring it from somewhere else!

Check with your security software company to see if you're being watched!

Good luck!

Beth