New job!!!!

M

Mamaof5

O.M.G.

96 hours every two weeks at 11.25 an hour!!! Benefits, profit sharing, life insurance, employee assistance programs...this is AWESOME!

Next on my list - driver's license and a yoga\pilates class!

2012 is looking WAY WAY better than 2011! I haven't been this excited or animated in F.O.R.E.V.E.R.

I'm so happy I could cry.

Down side, weekends I work and I work 6 days a week but I'll take the cons of that for all the pros. OMG OMG OMG *runs around in circles giggling maniacally*

I will be able to afford LIVING again! WOOT me for the world WOOHOO! YAY! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY! WOOT!!! :twister2::choir::beautifulthing:

buddy

Awesome! How do you do childcare, you and husband share care? Congrats, this is wonderful news. I wish I could go back to out of home work.

T

TeDo

Good for you Mama!! I wish some of that luck (or whatever you call it) would make it's way south for some of the rest of us. I am VERY happy for you.

M

Mamaof5

He only works two nights a week (deejaying). I also have friends that babysit for free. No childcare expenses to speak of really. 4 out of 5 are in full time school too! Next year, all 5 are in school full time. We have full time Kindy here.

I am dancing a dervish to say the least.

M

Mamaof5

I've also worked out that the yoga and tai chi classes all fall within my schedule. Meaning I can go to both classes, one is on Mondays and the other is on Wednesdays (tai chi, beginner class, the advanced class is on Mondays too).

I'm also going to get my hair cut, like my mother, my hair has been thinning to the point of losing fist fulls (probably stress too) and I'm starting to see really thin spots that are really distressing. Unlike my mother, I cannot afford the 3K to 5K she paid for implant\hook style wigs. That idea alone stresses me out so I'm now going to keep my hair shorter as to not stress out about shoulder length hair that looks thin and burnt out. I've got brittle and scorched hair from a perm and coloring. Any ideas for an intensive hair treatment out there?

After that, in two or three paychecks I'm going to get my license back. Used to have one but let it expire nearly 14 yrs ago. 2012 is my time and my year WOOT.

I have a major question...

If you could retrieve the archives from FB from a spouse who was unfaithful would you? Ever nearly a year later? I have PTSD from this whole thing (diagnosis'ed) and the very idea of being able to do so is triggering me badly. In one aspect I would rather leave the past in the past but in the other aspect my intense need to know is pulling me to do so. I'm leaning toward leave the past in the past because I think it would set me back so badly, it's why I haven't done this yet...

What would you do?

trinityroyal

Re: hair treatments, years ago I had severe hair damage from a relaxing treatment and colour done too close together. My hair was breaking off at the scalp and was really brittle. My then-hairdresser gave me a treatment made from sheep's placenta. It sounds horrible, but once it was done my hair never felt healthier. And it stopped breaking off, and I was able to grow it back in. I have no idea what the product was called or if it's still available (this was about 20 years ago), but it might be worth asking...

As for checking the FB records, if you believe that it would be a major setback for you, then I wouldn't go near it. You have so many positive things opening up for you in your life, you wouldn't want to start dragging yourself back down. I would focus on those positives, and as you say, leave the past in the past.

Trinity