New Laptop! Ha

L

Liahona

difficult child 1 came home from visitation today saying he had a new laptop at x's house. He had traded a nerf gun for it. All sorts of red flags went up for me and husband. First question from my mouth was did the other kids parents know about it? husband asked "was it stolen? " difficult child 1 didn't know the answer to either question. This is the first time I have heard about the kid difficult child 1 did the trade with. X tries to isolate difficult child 1 when he is down there and doesn't let him play much with the other kids his own age. So when difficult child 1 does get to play its a huge thing and he talks about it. He hasn't mentioned this kid before.

We told him he had to give it back even if he didn't get the nerf gun back. difficult child 1 is not happy about this. I said if he didn't give it back I would be calling the police and the police would be showing up at x's door. (X hates police.)

I might have to e-mail x over this. Ugh.

T

TeDo

Oh wow. I wonder if X knows about it. Is he that "lame-brained" that he wouldn't get red flags or question it?? I feel for difficult child and his "innocent ignorance". I hope he gets over it quickly.