New moderator soon!

Monday will be my last day as moderator of Natural Treatments. My sons are grown and no longer live at home (except during program changes!). It is time for me to move on. I appreciate all of your posts.
Carry on with alternative treatments for your children. Comprehensive, professionally-guided alternative medicine is an excellent way to help our children.
Thank you!

tiredmommy

typical teen, I know I speak for everyone when I thank you for all the goodness you have brought to countless cd.com families. You leave some pretty big shoes to fill. Many {{{hugs}}} and best of luck in everything you do.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thank you so much typical teen... you will be missed on this forum. Hopefully you will still be around posting and offering insight and knowledge.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well, I was too busy eating :wildone:Twinkies and M&Ms :wildone: to spend much time in this forum but thanks for your many years trying to keep others healthy, typical teen. I hope you'll continue to drop in from time to time with updates.......and I really hope that you are moving on because you have a fabulous life at home and are just too dang busy :smile: with fun things now.

Take care.

Hugs,
Suz

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
typical teen,

I appreciate all the time, knowledge & wisdom you have shared with each & everyone of us. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Keep in touch on occasion - okay? :bravo: :smile:

ctmom05

<font face="OCR a extended">typical teen....

You shared in so many ways here, over the years; your presence will be deeply missed.

Moving on carries with it a sesne of anticipation for the future. I hope yours is terrific.

Thank you muchly....</font>

judi

typical teen - you will be missed. As our kids age and go out on their own, we do drift away from needing daily care from our fellow warrior moms. However, you have always been so very kind to me right from the beginning and I just wanted you to know how much I truly appreciated your words in my darkest time. Take care. judi