New Ride!

tiredmommy

Well... new to me anyway! husband, Duckie & I picked up 2009 Toyota Matrix S AWD! I've finally traded my nearly 11 year old Dodge Stratus (nicknamed The Silver Bullet). And now, my Toyota will be nicknamed "The Roadrunner". Let's hope I don't get any speeding tickets! :devil:

busywend

TM - ME TOO!!! Well, not the same car, but I got a new ride, too!!

I leased a 2010 Honda Civic. It is dark gray. DF also bought a new car. He got a 2010 Chevy Equinox - silver - very classy! We both are loving our new rides!

I have to tell you the deal I got on this lease. It started at $248 per month. I worked it down to $215 per month!!!! WAHOO!!! Actually, 2 dealerships worked it down for me, all I did was keep calling them to let them know what the other place offered. Way cool!

Congrats & Enjoy!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Congrats! Have fun in your new wheels!! I like the Matrix, they are so cool looking. I recently bought a 2010 Honda CRV (traded out of my Honda Civic Hybrid). I soooooo love the ride. Haven't come up with a cool nickname though.

flutterby

Fly away!
:thumbsup:

Getting a new car is always exciting. When I got my last one, I would go to lunch and tell my coworkers that I was going "to go drive my car". :D

Enjoy!

P.S. I really like the Matrix, too.

tiredmommy

Thanks. It was fun going to the DMV today, then to the EZ-Pass service center, then to pay the water bill, then to the insurance agent, then to the bank. I like the heavier-duty frame & suspension because we have terrible roads in this part of the country. I'm not as worried about unintentional speeding now that I've driven it a bit more... it's actually easier to maintain a constant speed that my Dodge. Duckie likes it too. :)

Wendy & Jo- Enjoy your new rides too!!!