New symtom and I'm worried

Californiablonde

Cali,

You could try contacting the Vynase manufacturer to see if they have a program for people that can't afford the medications that they need. Most big drug companies do. I hear that United Way (dial 211) has that type of info, regarding the specific manufacturer and the phone numbers, if you can't find it.

Also try 'Any Baby Can'. It is a program that pays for medications for young people (I think it is just for people under 25 or something, but I could be wrong about the ages).

Would your daughter be better off getting her GED?
Thanks for the info, Apple. Thing about my daughter is, right now she doesn't even have the ambition to get her GED. She is working with an agency that specialized in getting people with mental/emotional disorders jobs. She will probably be getting a job working at the local library. This job is part time, only three days a week, and only 4 hours a day. She will probably be starting out an minimum wage. Definitely not enough to help me pay the bills. She absolutely needs to get her diploma or GED and get a career started. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.