New year, new scenarios...

ksm

KSM,

Is your daughter going to get the boyfriend’s grandma’s car out of her name?

I thought the grandparents were selling them their own car...but boyfriend was looking for used cars, then grandpa was going to buy it and let him make payments. He thought the first choice was over priced. But he did end up buying one, but it is in grandpa and boyfriend name, not hers.

I understand now why boyfriend wanted it in D c name...he isn't 18 and can't get title or insurance in just his name.

5 days in marines...5 days in rental house...I see a pattern. Ksm

AppleCori

I’m glad that the car is not in your daughter’s name! At least you don’t have to deal with that mess.

What was she thinking! No 17 year old boy that I have ever known would be equipped to take on the responsibility of a live-in dependent girlfriend and rent/utilities/car payments etc.

It was doomed to fail.

At least she didn’t waste much time with him, and there is no pregnancy!

Has she started looking for a job?

Maybe the video store job is still available?

ksm

I took her to the video store today...and she has an interview on Thursday... Cross your fingers and send up good thoughts. Lol. I think I will go crazy if she is here for too long. Ksm

ksm

She hasn't come home the last two nights... Monday night I even texted her st 10:30pm that I would give her a ride home. We were having severe cold weather, wind chill -20. Nope, she wouldnt come home.

Last night I texted her that I was picking up her sister at 7:30pm and did she need a ride? I did get a text that she was in nearby town with the x boyfriend at the same rental house. Then I got a text that they weren't getting back together, but they may be room mates.

I don't even know if she will be around for her job interview tomorrow.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

I am done trying to help her... Ksm

ksm

Well, it's official, she moved back in with Xbf and now are going to be "just friends" and room mates. Taking bets on how long this will last.

She is blowing off her job interview in our town tomorrow...

Today I texted her that if she has an emergency, to call grandpa or our home phone. That I was taking a break and I hope things work out.

Ksm