newbie seeking advice on dealing with sons behaviors

freakchick39

yea. i think that you guys are on to something. if after 18 years nothing i have said or done.. and as stated in my first post, i have liteally done it all, then i doubt anything else i try will work either. i told him last night that i finally figured out the cause of his behaviors. he got irritated and said :"oh yea and what is that?:" i told him it has to be he is an alien. and that he will unite with others of his kind and save the planet one day. this i picked up reasearching some more, and beyond what i already know, ( which honestly, is everything) .. i came across the absurd "indigo children" , if u dont know what that is, its basically a bunch of hippies, that have determined that our problem children arent really ill at all, but that they are of a higher life form , that has come to our earth to bring us back in touch with our essence, and start a new world. a world free from toxins, with healthy and holistic living and meditation and crystals.. and u get the picture. i couldnt help but comment on the first page i saw, and in my state of mind right now,. though i was not mean or attacking anyone, i did spell out exactly what i thought of that with no holds barred. and the lady who owns the site actually commented back lol. its a organization/group whatever it is, that uses these ideas to target the parents that just cant accept their children might be "ill" and get them to buy into their superior generation bs, and buy books, and pay to go to seminars and such... lol. anyway i thought it was kinda funny, and i sent my son a link on fb with a short quiz they use to determine if your problem child is a "indigo" , and told him he needs to take it so i can confirm if he is alien or not.. its my last hope and option.
anyway, sorry i rambled about all that just wanted to make it clear in case ppl didnt know... i have determined that instead of me getting so worked up and yelling and begging him to stop being so mean and stop this or that.. i am just going to leave the room when he starts. and ignore him like someone above mentioned. but i will need to learn how to not let it affect me for real, because i can go in my room. but i will still hear him, it will still be pretty much non stop from the time he gets up till the time he goes to sleep, and it makes me cry and get stressed out that i have to continue to listen to and hear the things hes saying and that i cant make him happy.
do you think one day he will regret everything hes done and said to me? will he ever see that he was wrong and he partially destroyed the person who gave him life and exhausted her own trying to save him?.. will it be too late on m y end if he finally does see it? i just wonder if i will ever have a relationship with my son. my mother died, and she died too fast for me to resolve some issues i had with her. i never forgave her for abandoning me when i was 16. i could have, i should have at least tried to discuss it with her, and try to put it behind me, but i didnt get the chance to. will he constantly live with guilt if i died ?..
i know u guys cant answer that, but u can tell me how and when i can post my signature lol!:eek: