newgenerationkidz

Hi! Newby here and if I at least vent...it might help!
I am a wife, mother of four (three adult and one OMG 8 yr old) and a new grandmother!
All I can say is these day kids are monsters! I love my son of course and he can be so awesome but when something does not go his way...look out world because nothing can stop him. I have numerous problems with him at home everyday and the bus driver can't get him to listen. The teacher had to call me because he won't keep his hands to himself...my older kids don't want to be around him, his grandma loves him she says but says she does not like him. There is no stopping this child! Just today before school he's moving slowly as if he knows he will miss his bus and get a ride from DAD cuz he was home, we went round and round and after he left I cried so hard and am now sick. Weak, tired, stressed, headache, just can't focus! This kid is a monster! If Jr. doesn't get his way about one thing..one itsy bitsy little thing...we have hell to pay. He cracked the windshield in my truck by kicking it from the inside. He swears, calls me names, slams his door and locks me out. He refuses to do anything he is asked but then with a flip of a switch...just like turning on a light switch...he's beautiful! He goes up and down like a rollercoaster. He has not seen a dr for this...he has been in counseling before but always acts sooo polite, they don't see a problem. I don't know whats wrong with him but it has to be something!

tiredmommy

Hello & welcome. Your first post, unfortunately, was missed in a sticky post at the top of this forum. Your introduction is above.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Welcome to the board. :)

I'd skip a counselor at the moment and have him evaled by either a pediatrician psychiatrist or an neuropsychologist. The latter is the best way to go.......the evaluation is much more in depth and can pin point a wide variety of issues.

Tie a knot in the end of your rope and hold on. You've landed in a wonderful place.

(((hugs)))

TPaul

Idecor8
Yes, you need to have him seen by someone for an evaluation as soon as possible. You difficult child sounds like many of our children here on the board. There is help, through medications and the like, to help to calm him and help him deal with what ever medication condition he has.

You are not alone. We all know what you are currently feeling and dealing with. There are others that are in the same boat as you, and WE UNDERSTAND!!!

Welcome and come post anytime. Vent anytime and we all understand and do not judge you for all the feeling trapped inside.

t. Paul