nice surprise for Thanksgiving

susiestar

Roll With It
We had to take Jess to the endocrin doctor yesterday - he sees no reason to think endocrin problems. The "thing" on the MRI is because it was read by someone who wasn't familiar with pediatric MRIs. So all is "good" that way.

He did tell the neuro to set jessie up for a 24hour sleep study with eeg. Cause if they can document the shaking in her sleep then it will send them in a whole new way.

Anyway, it was a ROUGH day. Migraine to start for me, then we did Target and got a lot of Xmas stuff and stocked up on some stuff.

We got home and I was asleep in 10 minutes!

Shortly after we got home there was a knock on the door. Our energy company came because they know husband is out of work and I am disabled. We got a turkey and ALL the fixin's - enough for at least 3 meals!!!

It wasn't something we expected or signed up for. But WOW! How totally sweet, such a nice surprise!

We are thankful, very thankful!

klmno

Wow!! The dinner sure was nice! At least you are moving one inch at a time with Jess- I hope you get some answers soon out of all this. When is the sleep study going to be?

susiestar

Roll With It
Don't know yet. At least the endocrine doctor talked him into it. Neuro wasn't going to do anything with the shaking after his last appointment.