Nichole and B/f Got It With Both Barrels !!!

Alisonlg

Wow! Sounds like things are hopefully moving in a more positive direction after the other night.

I hope your foot continues to improve and the "break" between Nichole and boyfriend remains as such for a long time.

:::Hugs:::

Marguerite

"Nichole is currently at wallie world with N spending the "child support" on things for the baby b/f has put off for ages. "

Ah, the benefits of retail therapy!

here's hoping Nichole and boyfriend have broken up, and your foot hasn't.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Lisa,
I agree with the others-you did the right things. I hope they are truly broken up. Please take care of that foot. Hugs.

susiestar

Roll With It
Lisa,

I am so sorry I was away while you were going through this. It stinks to have to deal with these toddlers (boyfriend and Nichole, not Aubrey!) in adult bodies.

I am glad your poor foot looks like it is only soft tissue injury. I know it still hurts though. ((((HUGS))))

I think this was a long time coming, and much needed. It is time for this relationship to cut bait. Fishing is useless here. But you may have some royal fights on your hands to keep Aubrey away from boyfriend until he gets some help, if he ever does.

If it is ANY tiny bit of consolation, my bro was the yelling at his wife while she nursed the 2 day old baby kind of guy for a long time. We had a major upheaval in the family and he was forced to go to the Domestic Violence Center (Not the shelter, the center where they do the counselling - the shelter is well hidden) and attend a program called MENders. It really turned him around. He is now a really great parent, and I can honestly say I am proud of him as a parent. It may take court intervention and many years (my bro was in his late 30's when all this happened), but it could happen.

Glad you are the strong, stand-up lady you are!!

Susie

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Lisa, I don't think I've ever posted to you before, confess I simply lurk....

But just had to jump in and say :warrior: <span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 17pt'>Way to Go!</span> </span> :warrior:

I'm glad boyfriend was impressed by your fury, that's a very good thing in my book. Beware the Dog, Don't Feed the Bears, etc. etc.

Hope your foot continues to mend!! :flower:

Peace

Lisa,

How are you doing today?

I'm sorry I haven't been around more!!! I definitely agree with the others - You did the right thing!!! Nichole and Aubrey are lucky to have you!!!

I hope your foot is continuing to mend and it's just a soft tissue injury like you think.

Please update when you can. Sending cyber hugs. WFEN

TerryJ2

Hey, they deserved it. You should have done it long ago. They've got to start thinking about the baby.
I hope at some point you may get custody. Poor baby.

I hope your ankle is better. I'll scan the notes ahead to see what happened, but just wanted to offer my support.

TerryJ2

So, it looks like the only break is between Nichole and her boyfriend and not your ankle! Way To Go on both counts !!!!
I've got my fingers crossed.

SunnyFlorida

Yahoo mama bear Lisa. I'm in the corner of the ring cheering you on "with a left and a right". I can only imagine what it must have looked like givin' it to boyfriend also known as "The Jerk".

Put plenty of ice on that injured foot.