Night of the Zombie!!!!

Parker

I thought I was safe. The large group of zombies had passed by the mouth of the alleyway in which I was hiding. I left the security of the alcove and turned to run further down the darken alley. I glanced back over my shoulder to make sure I hadn't been seen and my heart jumped when a silhouetted figure stood swaying at the opening of the alleyway. It lurched towards me, it had seen me. I dashed down the alley and made a turn at a brick building. I ran a little further but was stopped by a dead end. I spun around and saw that the zombie had turned the corner blocking my only escape route. The zombie lumbered towards me. I had no choice but to fight it. It lunged at me and I grabbed both its arms at the wrists. It leaned in to me, bringing its putrid face closer and closer. It screamed from its gaping maw and I could smell the rot and decay. I had only one way to survive this. I stepped back and then swung my leg back towards the zombie aiming at its chest. Never before had i kicked so hard as I did now. Super Zombie Kick! I made contact with it and the force hurled it backwards and onto the ground where it lay motionless. It had worked!

I was roused from my slumber by a familiar voice.

"Kick me like that again and I'll kill you" my wife said, as she rolled back over to sleep

This sleep apnea is going to kill my wife. :D

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm thinking it's a good thing he didn't run into a department store to escape the zombies.......'you know' ...he could have grabbed a lamp as a weapon. Another not-so bright idea.

Perhaps suggesting another tv series? (Defenitely not Sons of Anarchy, or The Tudors..Vegas and Mad Men are OUT) Maybe Dancing with the Stars?

InsaneCdn

Ummm... at this rate, sleep apnea might kill YOU faster than your wife... she might start having PTSD reactive nightmares of her own...