Nintendo WII in Costco Canada

bby31288

Does anyone from Canada know how I can purchase a Nintendo Wii from the Costco in Canada? I tried to purchase on their website, but it doesn't allow me to? Any input would be appreciated!!!

trinityroyal

I just checked the shipping regulations on the Costco.ca website. It says:

Shipping Information

Currently, costco.ca offers shipping in Canada only. We do not currently deliver to P.O. boxes, international addresses, and to a few limited geographic areas within Canada. We may expand service to more areas in the future. Please check our site regularly for updates, or send us an e-mail and we will notify you of our expansion.

I'm not sure where in New Jersey you're located, but are you in a position to nip across the border and buy the item locally? (Here in Southern Ontario cross-border shopping is kind of a regional sport)

Another option, if you know someone who lives in southern Ontario, is to have the item shipped to them and then arrange for them to mail it to you.

Hope this helps,
Trinity

bby31288

Thanks! I didn't think to check the shipping regulations on the website! LOL. I guess I will just keep looking! And here I thought I was getting an early start.

bby31288

Not that its cheaper...its the only place that has them in stock!!! or you can get one on Walmart.com, but its a big bundle with like 5 games, almost all sports games and I have 3 girls! The cost for that bundle is like 627.00. The Bundle in Costco Canada is 329. and it has two controllers. Costco CA said that the Costco.com should get them in inventually, just have to keep checking sometimes several times a day.

trinityroyal

That explains it.

Most of the time shopping here is so much more expensive than it is in the U.S. (That's why cross-border shopping is our national sport)

But, we do sometimes get products before the bigger U.S. stores...sort of a test market to see whether the products take off.

bby31288

Thanks everyone for your help. I happened to call a store here called game stop and they had 3 left. I had to leave work to get it, but I got it!!! YAY.

One Christmas present down!

G

guest3

It's a customs thing, I ship furniture to Canada from USA at work and the customs forms are ridiculous!!!!

G

guest3

me too, but now I have to get all the other cr@p that goes with it. My friend says the numchucks are a waste of $ but extra controllers are a plus and the recharging station for them.

I know difficult child II will want the new pokemon game that's coming out
and difficult child I will want the Wii super smash brothers