No Good Horrible Terrible Very Bad Day

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Seems if it can go wrong.........it's doing so today. Only good thing is the leg swelling is down alot.

Started off with my brand new computer. It has been giving me fits of late. And those who know me, know I just cannot cope with out my computer to keep me sane. I don't know what the issue is. Since it began while playing sims 3.......screen would suddenly go black and montior would go sleep and you can't do thing with it....no exiting to desktop, not control/alt/delete option.....nothing. Sometimes restarting the computer works, most of the time not.:mad: So Travis poked around and figured my newish video card (expensive as all get out) is going bad. So he finally removes it today, puts in a spare of his.........computer does ok for quite a while, then it just did it to me again.:faint::mad: Had one heck of a time getting it to come on again.

Stang I'm going to print your PM with the meet up info right now before something else happens. ugh

Then I'm getting birthday cards ready to re-send to the grands.........look in my wallet for the walmart gift card.....and of course it's GONE!!!:mad: No where to be found. So I have to shell out an additional 30 bucks AGAIN.

And now it's storming like when Noah needed the ark and I have to get off.

I guess I'll have to finish venting later. Now to hurry and print.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OH, of course............I start to get off the computer and all the thunder and junk....except the torrential downpour stops. Sheesh

I dunno what's wrong with my computer. The video card Travis put in is more than plenty enough to run the sims 3 game..........the one that was in there was more than plenty to run the game.

Could this be a virus?? by the way......sims 3 is the only game I have loaded onto this computer. So I can't "test" it with other games.

Nancy

Lisa,

Are you not coming to Cleveland? I may have known this but I still have you on our list for dinner.

Nancy

flutterby

Fly away!
Aren't you running AVG anti-virus - the free one? That one did that stuff to my computer. I uninstalled it and no more problems.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Heather the avast is shut off when I play my game because I'm offline when I play. So I dunno.......I guess if nothing else works I'll be uninstalling it and hunting for another antivirus. :( Hopefully a free one since I don't have the cash for buying one. ****.

According to the Ea site.........they're thinking it's driver related. So we're about to try that.

Stang, of course I'm going.............I need to escape this place like you wouldn't believe......uh, well maybe you would. lol