No help for me. It is confirmed.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
The university research team that has been involved with difficult child and the school emailed me last evening. I finally bucked them and their sticker charts as a solution for difficult child's sleep problems last week, and they said they would look into other alternatives with the doctor heading the project. This is the email I got.
"Hope you had a nice weekend. I attached a list of resources that we have been giving most of our families. I know you have many outside resources for difficult child but wanted to give this to you for your own interest as well. I know that you must be stressed with all that has been going on lately and many of these people see adults as needed. Just wanted you to have it as a resource. It is your choice if you use it or dispose of it.

We need to come back in a few weeks to do a follow-up assessment. It will be similar questions to the first time that we met just to see how things are going formally. The end of the semester gets busy so it would be nice to get something down on everyone's calendars. Thanks!"
What's so funny about this?
That's the entire email. There are no resources attached.
There is no help for me, and the university psychology department just confirmed it! ROFLMAO

Jena

ok that is funny lol. I saw your post and thought oh no, what is she going through now??

the ding bats probably forget to attach the attachment. not shocking in the least!!!

:)

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I'm sure it was an oversight. These people are not in bed with pretty boy.

But its still really funny.

Sometimes I worry myself, tho.

flutterby

Fly away!
Well, wait....do they know about One Broom, Two Brooms, Three Brooms and Four Brooms (I've lost count :tongue:)? Maybe they found out and just threw their arms up in the air in exasperation and thought, "There is no help for her." difficult child, Pretty Boy, and the brooms.....oh my! :winks:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Pretty Boy and the Brooms -

Sweeping the Nation.......:tongue:

Their Debut song ?

There's NO help for Momma......