No Name Xmas Card List

meowbunny

First, I did ask Star to remove me from the list. I really don't feel comfortable receiving cards when the I'm finding the cost of stamps and cards a little much after the surgery. Star refused to remove me. So, I'm going to leave it up to all of you whether you really want to send me a card. Trust me, my feelings won't be hurt and I would honestly feel better not receiving at this time.

As to me being nameless, sadly I have a stalker. He's mean, nasty, violent. He's also one of the best hackers I've ever known. If my name is put somewhere (even in a PM), I'm afraid he will find me. So, if you still feel the urge to send a card, send it to The Divine Ms. M (or Ms. M for short). I do love Bette Midler.

Sorry for creating so many difficulties.

DammitJanet

Ohhhh Honey. Dont worry about us getting cards back from you...there have been many years when things come up and some folks simply cant send cards out after they sign up. It happens.

There are also times that we have had cards sent to say "The Dammit janet family" and they get there just fine! Personally Im pretty sure my postman got a kick out of that but hey...lol. For heavens sakes...my kids used to send cards to Papa (just that) and put his address and they got to him...lmao.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Don't worry about it. If it weren't for easy child donating the postage, I'd be in the same boat this year. Life happens.

I was going to address yours to Ms Meowbunny. :santa:

Actually to the post office the name really doesn't matter. All they look for is the address. Which is why I get cards from Darrin each year address to Nana and Papa. (why easy child mails them when she just lives a half block away I'll never understand lol)

Hugs

I sent mine out to "Meowbunny". When I was in camp once, my friend (a kid herself)sent me a letter with my name on it,the words "Bunk Buttercup", and the zip code. Only. And I got it! We would never leave you out!-Alyssa

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Mine was already sent by the time I read your post. I hope it's okay.

I feel like everyone here is an extention of my family - I lean on you all and rely on you all to be there for me so many hours of the week. I feel like we all know intricate parts of each other's lives that no one else does. Sometimes that means we are even closer than family, Know what I mean??

I wouldn't leave anyone out, ever. ♥

Hugs meowbunny, which by the way, is exactly how the envelope was addressed - I had a good laugh at the mailperson's expression!

meowbunny

Sigh! I do appreciate all of your kindness and kind words. They do mean a lot to me. But I still would request that if you haven't sent the card, please don't. I know it is selfish of me, but that's the way I am. If I can't reciprocate, I'm just not comfortable receiving. Silly, egotistical pride, I know.

Now, having said that, for those who have already sent or who are going to ignore every word I say or aren't even going to read this, thank you for your kindness and generosity. For those who understand my reticence and won't send a card, thank you for your kindness and understanding.

Either way, everyone here is truly appreciated by me. When I'm down, I can run to the Watercooler and read something amusing. There are times I've felt I actually had something to contribute to others and that is a wonderful feeling. When I've needed help, someone has always come through with words that registered in some way. What a great group we have here!

HUGS TO ALL!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Star DOES stuff like that - she just ignores my wishes too. I think she's got good intentions though.

:hammer:

VLong

Meowbunny,

I am married to someone who feels like you...if he can't recipricate he just hates getting anything from anyone!! But after being married to me for almost 7 years and knowing me for 30 years, he has pretty much given up!

I am sending these cards because it brings ME joy, so who's selfish now?? :snowman: Honest, I enjoy doing this. And after the year I have had, it is nice to do something that makes me happy.

Have a wonderful holiday season, Meowbunny!!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Well I too did not read this until all cards were in the mail. Don't fell bad (I know how hard that can be). Like others said things happen. I am just excited to know that at least one set of cards I send out will be appreciated.

Beth

AllStressedOut

I'm sorryFSWTRYGIUJU;O776R Madam Meow Meow von Bunnypants,KGJYGHLKGHGLYGUY I can't hear you,YTFUHOJ;OIJ;OIJ;OHIUG you're breaking up.PIO7Y;KUHB,JHBJKHGKH;OU What did you say?

I'm so stealing BBKs way to address your envelope!