No wonder I'm so darned tired

Californiablonde

We had a blood drive at the school on Wednesday and I went to donate blood. Turns out, I didn't qualify because I'm anemic. I had no idea. I have been soooo tired for months now, no matter how much sleep I get, and it's been a nuisance. I am pretty alert in the morning, but once lunch time hits I'm exhausted. Hard to stop yawning at work. I am even tired on the weekends. At least now I have an explanation. I didn't even know the school checked for iron levels before donations. I learned something new. Anyway, looks like it's time for more red meats and green vegetables for me.

Copabanana

go to the doctor cb. they will order a cbc and check other blood levels. there can be underlying conditions associated with anemia. it might even be related to a medication.

cb. how did it turn out with the apartment?

Californiablonde

go to the doctor cb. they will order a cbc and check other blood levels. there can be underlying conditions associated with anemia. it might even be related to a medication.

cb. how did it turn out with the apartment?
Hi Copa. I posted an update in my crisis thread. Basically I'm still waiting. Ugh.