Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Lil

And now for something completely different. ;)

Most of my Python quotes are Holy Grail: Oh that's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

Lil

"If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up daisies." :roflmao:

I love that sketch!

That and, "♫♪He's a Lumberjack and he's okay, he sleeps all night and he works all day!♪♫"

svengandhi

Oldest boy discovered Monty Python in middle school. You just haven't lived until you've turned the corner onto your block and seen your five-year-old son, put up to it by said older brother, wandering around the block, pulling a bright red Radio Flyer and yelling: "Bring out your dead, bring out your dead!" The wagon was filled with my daughter's dolls!

The 5 year old is now 16. Whenever I grill him about school, his standard response is: "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

donna723

It's not a quote but does anybody else remember the Monty Python Reunion show they did on Comedy Central several years ago? The remaining members came on stage, one carrying a big urn that supposedly held the cremated remains of Graham Chapman. They all sat down on a sofa and placed the urn front and center on a coffee table. And while they were telling stories and showing old film clips, the urn got knocked over and ashes were flying around everywhere. They were all crawling around on the floor frantically trying to scoop up the ashes with their hands. Then one of them pulls out a little dust buster and tries to vacuum him out of the rug ...