non-narcotics

bby31288

Just wanted to let you all know I had to take a trip to the er today. See water cooler. But I made sure to tell the dr no narcotics. I'm really proud of myself!

buddy

Great. Please take care. My mom has had several bouts and even surgery for diverticulitis, it's no joke. Please take care of yourself.

Nancy

I'm proud of you too! My mom had diviticulitis, it was very painful. I hope the diet clears it up.

P

PatriotsGirl

Diver stinks!!!! Take it from me - do the clear liquids and then low residue diet. The mayo clinic has a list of foods to eat. I was also told that I could not take anything for pain because it risked bleeding...a heating pad can be your best friend right now - that and rest!!

DammitJanet

I ended up with H Pylori this past summer and it was the most miserable thing I have ever had. I couldnt keep anything down except liquids and ensure. My symptoms were the same as yours. Did they do blood work for that? Of course it will show up in the endoscopy too.

bby31288

No Janet. But said the gastro dr will do that blood work. I am on an antibiotic though. I can't remember the name.