Not a difficult child tantrum

TerryJ2

I just watched an old Funny Home Video, where the winning entry family won $100,000. It cracked me up!
This toddler boy was on the floor, kicking and screaming, and the person holding the video, his mother I assume, was walking in circles through the kitchen, DR and LR with-the dog. She held the camera behind her as she walked. Each time she'd disappear from Tantrum Kid's view, he'd stop, come looking for her, then screech to a halt in the doorway, and throw himself down and begin again. Too funny! He did it over and over again. And she just kept walking in circles.

That never worked for me ... my difficult child would scream bloody murder for hrs on end, all by himself. But that's why he's a difficult child. Sigh. SO glad those days are over. (Knock on wood!)

I've seen that one! Once when we were young (I was maybe 10 and my brother was 5 or so) I pushed him down in the grass to get him to leave me alone. I remember this like yesterday. He laid there yelling "pick me up, pick me up!" I walked awa, and he got up and followed me. When I got to where I was going, he threw himself back on the ground and yelled "pick me up! pick me UP!!"

Star*

call 911........call 911
You ARE BBK - if he threw himself back down it was probably a sibling diversionary tactic for parental attention & to not get pounded into paste.

tammyjh

Yes, I remember that one too...it was one of my favorite videos from that show and one most parents can relate to :rofl:

susiestar

Roll With It
Oh I can relate, Jess and thank you each did similar things at toddler ages. I haven't seen this one. Sounds like a riot!!! She just kept walking away, in circles in the house, and he would stop and find her to tantrum??!!!

Tooo Funny!

Susie