Not doing Xmas

Wiped Out

Staff member
Susie,
I'm glad things are looking up some. I can understand your wanting to cancel Christmas. I've come close myself this year for similar reasons.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay so I bought 3 blow up & lighted Christmas animals for the yard at the ranch - I leave for TEN minutes - and here's what goes on......

EVEN MY BLOW UP ANIMALS ARE difficult child.....ugh.:surprise:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mayapple5

I'll join! I don't want to do Christmas. I'm NOT sending card out this year. husband says that's OK, it'll relieve some stress on me. Well, I'm not so sure, as so many are coming in every day from those I send to every year and they won't get one from me this year, so I probably won't get one next year from them...Oh, well.

My two daughter 18, and 20 year olds aren't speaking, again! Oh, what a joyous day we we will have at our family get together this Saturday!! I'm sure looking forward to that NOT! difficult child has been on the rampage for three days now Oh she'd better be calmed down by Saturday or I'll tie her up. No not really. They will have to tie ME up! I think I'll take a sleeping pill and go to bed for the day. I don't want to do Christmas. If it weren't for the grands I would!

I used to sleep through Christmas, too. But Muttmeister is right, I have to refocus on the meaning of Christmas, it's not about the clean house or decorations or what I wasn't able to get everyone. ( I don't have the money to get husband anything) But it's about why we celebrate this special season in the first place.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OHHH OHHHHHH SORRY - but that really DID happen in my yard. (of course)

:tongue::surprise: - I'll find something a little less - explicit..........lemme look.