Not in a good place---tonight

everywoman

And hopefully, it will be just tonight---not sure what triggered it---well, I know, but it really was a whole conglomeration of things---I'm usually able to shake it off--but tonight---I just want to cry---Really, I want to get rip-roaring drunk---but I know I shouldn't, so instead, I'm just crying----tomorrow is another day---and I will be alright, but tonight....damn, sometimes things just hoover!

flutterby

Fly away!
Sometimes, they really do. But, then you get up the next day and the birds are singing and you know it's going to be ok.

(((hugs)))

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
EW, you are in the midst of some major life changes. While, in the long run, it's the best decision for you, it's still a sad stressful thing.

busywend

Well, nothing wrong with crying! We all have to sometimes. It is good for the soul. Let it all out. Scream, cry, run, yell bad words, etc - just get it out!

You are right getting drunk will not help - you would feel awful the next day.

HUGS!!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Gentle Hugs to you. Linda is correct, these are changing times for you and while some of those changes will bring you happiness, others will bring you sadness. It's okay to cry, kick, scream and yell - get it out and then do something for yourself to feel better. I hope today is a better day.

everywoman

Today is better. I'm making it through. Thanks for all the well wishes---and Heather, thanks for the message---it meant a lot to read it this morning.