So, today at 12:30 pm is my meeting with the hospital and CMO to decided the fate of my difficult child. I really don't know what to do! We are at our wits end with his behavior but at the same time love him so much and want him to have a good life! My hubby and I had a long talk about this last night and we don't know if we should just "give up" and send him back to a Residential Treatment Center (RTC) or give him one last chance at home and tell him that if we don't see any improvement in his behavior within 6 weeks he will go back to a Residential Treatment Center (RTC), no ifs, ands, or buts! Any input or advice is so welcome!