Not to scare off InsaneCdn or anything but...

buddy

So sorry TM. I just finished my last antibiotic and I am so happy to have the sinus infection gone. I denied that was it for long enough and finally accepted I needed to get medications. I hope you get something to help and feel better soon.

flutterby

Fly away!
I guess I'll continue going in when scheduled and swallow the feelings of failure and frustration...

Because that is sure to lessen any stress and help you get better faster. Could you ask for a mentor or more training in the area of third party stuff? Not much you can do about reading prescriber writing, other than seeing them more and more. I know what I'm being prescribed and can't read it most of the time. Thankfully, all of my doctors (and difficult child's) print the prescriptions now.

DammitJanet

There is definitely something going around right now and I dont think its the flu or allergies. I got my flu shot and it isnt time for my allergies to kick up yet. I have been sick as a dog for over two weeks coughing my darned head off and my ears are popping. So far my ears dont hurt but if they start I will head in. Tony isnt sleeping worth a darn. He is tossing and turning all night long.

Heather~ I'm obviously grasping at having an issue that will be easily solved by a course of antibiotics. :winks:

TM, I always wait putting off going to the doctor too. I'm hoping you're feeling better this morning, but if not, I think you need to stop thinking so much, stop procrastinating, and make that appointment! :getwell: Hugs... SFR

P.S. Janet, hope you feel better too!!

H

HaoZi

Biaxin... nasty stuff, I can't use it, leaves me with a sulfur taste in my mouth. Hope you're feeling better soon!

TerryJ2

TM, feel better!
I get mouth sores just before I catch a cold. Even before I get the sore throat part. I swallow tons of L-lysine and Airborne, every 4 hrs. Yes, stress can wear you down. Now that you know you have a cold, you can take action to prevent it next time. Something in your body is not fighting viruses very well. You need to increase your white count, sleep, sleep, sleep, and maybe give up tomatoes and other acidic items for a while.
I'm sending a warm compress and hugs through the computer ...