Now on to wm.....

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I hope you are all doing well and things went better than expected. I hope WM is doing better...

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Even with all your prayers, positive thoughts & well wishes, the meeting yesterday had to be cancelled. wm was extremely disappointed, as was I. However, I was able to redirect his "doomed" state of mind & help him with next week's lunch visit.

I believe because the visit has been reschedule we will be meeting at a restaurant for lunch (buffet) to have more time if wm tolerates it.

I've lined up the PCA to be here early for kt next week just in case.

As this is just the start of visits between wm & myself, they will continue to be supervised to this extent & in the company of all these professionals for at least a couple of months.

So...onto next week. I've spoken with wm twice now & said I was done, now, hearing how "it bites" the visit was put off. I planned on looking forward to next week & not being angry about life circumstances or things that might get in the way.

"Okay, mom, if you can do that so can I." We'll see. He's pretty good at trying to show me up. :surprise: :smile:

Star*

call 911........call 911
<span style="color: #CC6600">A LEAF COLLECTION</span> - (oh dear could I be more difficult child?)

What's in it? I love leaf collections. Do you want something from SC? What do we have that you dont? I'll send wm a neat leaf from here - how about a gigantic sycamore leaf?

Sorry about the cancellation.

Hugs
Star