Now she's dealing

N

Nomad

Nancy, just so you have that information in your possession, what Kathy says is right on the money.

To the best of my knowledge, you do have to have to "evict" formally. I don't know what you would have to do to make it "formal."

Perhaps if your daughter was out of the home for a period of time, it might be different from that point forward (not sure). You should know the law, and my guess, you wont have trouble finding it out.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I can't offer any advice, but I just want to send a hug your way. I can only imagine what you're going through, and I just wish it weren't so. I'm so sorry...

DammitJanet

Kathy is right on the money about formal eviction. Found that out the hard way too...lol. I was sitting in the middle of my dirt driveway attempting to have the cops make Cory leave with a hefty bag when they told me I had to go through formal eviction process. Ugh.

So what I did was every 30 days for awhile there I wrote up a letter and dated it and mailed it to my house saying he had to be out if he did xy and z. I just never opened the letters so I could show that they had come to the house. I had my copies on the computer. Never actually followed through with this though.

Ephchap

OMG, Nancy. I hadn't seen this. You know, I am also one who understands the frustration, worry, anger and every other emotion you and husband are going through. There's no easy answer, unfortunately.

Just wanted to send along some hugs. It sure sounds like you could use them. I'll join in on the countdown with you.

Deb