Now this makes alot of sense !!!!

sooooo tired

soooootired
Yes I did go out with my friends, and I did Have fun. Then I got my grandson Friday night. His dad actually apologized to me. I talked to my daughter, of course she is having second thoughts about going to florida and gave it one last try to make me take her in. Sobbing and telling me she has no other options, and how she wished I could understand the hard place she is in and how mean her boyfriend is and how no one cares about what happens to her on and on and on....I still didn't cave though I do feel bad when I listen to her crying!

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
Yes I did go out with my friends, and I did Have fun.
Good for you!!! I'm so glad you went out and had some fun.

His dad actually apologized to me.
What did he apologize for? I'm always very leery of apologies as they can be empty unless they are backed up with action.

I talked to my daughter, of course she is having second thoughts about going to florida and gave it one last try to make me take her in. Sobbing and telling me she has no other options, and how she wished I could understand the hard place she is in and how mean her boyfriend is and how no one cares about what happens to her on and on and on
Listening to our d_c's go on like this is hard but I have learned over the years to let it all just flow through me. I do not hold onto it, I do not let is simmer, I do not worry about it.

I still didn't cave though I do feel bad when I listen to her crying!
See ST, you are strong!! You didn't cave. Good for you!! Of course you feel bad listening to her cry, she is your daughter but she needs to deal with her life by herself. She is capable but she has to be willing to change.
By you staying strong and holding your ground and not letting her move in with you, you are sending her a message that you will no longer be manipulated by her.

You are doing really well ST, you really are.