Now wm is heading out to W VA

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
wm was contacted by biomonster thru his cell phone which had been disconnected. Apparently, she paid his bill & called him.

Just so you all know, the last 12 years have been a lie & biomonster can prove it (or so she says). I'm not sure how you can prove that you didn't abuse your child, but the tweedles have fallen for it.

I wish someone had told me this was all a lie ~ I wouldn't have worked so hard with the tweedles.

cubsgirl

((major hugs)) TL. Please take good care of yourself. I'm saying prayers that kt and wm are safe - even wm knew that she hurt him. You are the epitome of a warrior mom.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Linda... I don't know what to say... But I'm sending you all the calm vibes and good thoughts I have. :hugs:

InsaneCdn

wm and kt in the same space at the same time... that's guaranteed to be problems to start with... things might come to a head very fast... just hoping that it comes to a head in a "safe" way for you and for the tweedles...

JJJ

The truth will come out. Sadly, the tweedles will be so far from their treatment teams.

(((Hugs)))) Linda, you gave them 12 great years, that will matter in the end.

buddy

You gave them all you could for twelve years. That is something they wouldn't have had without you. You gave them a chance. Now, we pray. For them, I pray they are safe and not hurt by her. I pray they dont hurt each other. My prayer for you is to be granted the serenity to accept what you can not change. You deserve peace and love and support from everyone around you. It is Linda time now.

BusynMember

I can hardly think of a worse nightmare, BUT...I believe that they will NOT live together in peace and harmony and that they will be calling you to get them out of there.

Lots and lots of prayers going in your direction.

Nancy

I was afraid of that. I'm so sorry. You have done what you can, more than anyone should ever have to do. It's time to really live the serenity prayer.

Nsncy

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, Linda, my friend, my heart just fell through the floor. omg

I am so very very sorry that you and the Tweedles must endure this living h ell along with everything else you've been through the past 12 yrs. It is just not right that after so much hard work, so much love, so much time and effort, that biomom still has such control.

I can't wrap my mind around it because it just doesn't quite mesh with what I know about abuse, the victims, both personally and otherwise. But I can tell you, that even in state of denial or not, both kt and wm know what that monster did to them. They know what she robbed them of, a normal life, because you and their treatment teams showed them that. I don't see a good outcome to this at all. And oddly, while I'm sure it's going to take it's told on kt and wm, I think biomom has bitten off far far more than she can ever hope to chew.

I will be praying so hard for all of you through this.

Many many warm gentle (((((hugs))))))

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Linda, my heart just broke for you, and them. I cannot imagine. I'm keeping all of you in my prayers. Please take care of yourself through this.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
You know, Linda, I am not surprised. I had a friend who was a therapist. She was treating a young man whose mother had beaten him with a TIRE IRON. CPS placed him in foster care. All he wanted out of life was to go back with biomonster. This therapist told me that she looked into his eyes and he had no soul. The romance of biological reunion permeates our society. It makes me sick. It's Linda time now. Please have fun with your family. Your heart is broken but this is out of your hands. The Tweedles have to make their own decisions now.

bby31288

I am speechless. Kt and Wm together.....oh Linda you did your best. My heart is heavy for you. Kt and wm have my prayers that all of the tools you taught them will help them in their lives.