N's Graduation Ceremony Live 2pm (eastern) Update

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You are all invited to N's graduation ceremony at 2pm. It is supposed to be broadcast live (and I hope recorded too).

And we're headed off to Columbus now.

Hugs

Marguerite

I hope it all goes well. I'll have to miss it, I'm afraid - it will be 4 am Sunday my time, and I desperately need my sleep!

Marg

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
This is Lisa's daughter again~~~Sorry but, I forgot to mention that if anyone wants to view it later, it will be available again on Monday! Take care!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
As you can see I had to ask easy child to post N's real name for me. :blush: (guess we were in such a hurry this morning I forgot)

Anyone who couldn't catch it but would like to see it, the webcast was recorded and will be available for viewing on Monday.

Dear ol Mom was swiping away tears. We had a nice dinner after on the way home. The whole thing turned out to be an all day affair with all the driving time ect involved. We're worn out.

Oh by the way, anyone watching.... A storm hit just as the ceremony started. A bolt of lightening struck right out side of the stadium and scared the devil out of everyone. :smile:

It was a lovely ceremony. :smile:

On_Call

I can't get video stream stuff to work on my dial-up either, but want to add my congrats to Nichole and to you.

Way to Go!!! :bravo:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thank you everyone.:)

As soon as I can get it loaded onto my computer, I'll have a picture of my grad posted for those who can't do the live feed.

(the recorded won't be available til Mon) If anyone would like to watch it then, just pm me and I'll give you Nichole's last name so you know who you're watching for.

Mom in Training I'm glad you got to see her. :grin:

Hugs

Lisa,

Although I wasn't able to watch the ceremony, I'm sure it was beautiful!!! This is such a wonderful success story!!! Congratulations N!!! I wish your daughter much happiness as she begins this new chapter in her life!!! WFEN