O.....m.....g

Star*

call 911........call 911
To Abbey: I NOW KNOW what I must do!!! LOL - Because just yesterday someone's friend got chastised and was handed a garden hose - he's 54. All I could say was "I KNEW what I smelled - am I supposed to throw a urinal cake in my gladiolas?"

To Janet: I bet if I closed my eyes I could come up with something we haven't discussed. :sheepish: -

And then....this one time, at band camp. :laugh:

mstang67chic

Going Green
I agree with the stupid gene for men. I told husband about this when he got home last night. He sighed, rolled his eyes and that was it. :angry-very:

And of course, while I'm telling the story to husband, difficult child is standing right there, giving HIS side. Which, OF COURSE, wasn't the same one he gave me to begin with. It still consisted of him thinking I was in the bathroom but this time the door was shut and he knocked. :slap:

I am just so frustrated with difficult child AND husband. He's still hemhawing about kicking difficult child out at the end of the year. He keeps telling me he understands how I feel but I don't think he quite gets just how close I am to leaving the house until difficult child is gone.

4sumrzn

Ha, ha, ha...I enjoyed this post. I recall when I was 21 & we lived walking distance from a bar. A few of us walked there, had a nice evening, it snowed quite a bit, we walked home. On the way home.....husband decided he wanted to write his name in the snow walking home...peeing. NOT his 1st name.....his entire name. WOW.....the man can pee!!!!!! Didn't think anything about it, but funny. We expanded the family, have more company (maybe) & only have ONE bathroom now. Every once in awhile "someone" has to go outdoors to relieve themselves. We even have a bucket we bring out in case of emergency (I was shaking in the hallway one night my belly was a mess & I was "in line"....pregnant).....nobody has used the bucket though. difficult child decided she would pee on the back porch one morning when easy child was in the shower...it was frozen before she could even tell me about it. easy child decided he would no longer wait for ANYONE....right outside he went a few times. I will admit.....I don't agree with it if there is a place to go. But, at the same time....I will pick the fine outdoors over a nasty potty or porta-potty any day. Thank goodness it was a short lived thing for easy child so far. But, if I said something to husband now about it..I believe he would say..."there is nothing like peeing off a balcony"...what's up with that!?? MEN!!!!!! That's what it is!