Off on vacation. Yahooooooo

KFld

I'm off to Ocean City Maryland tomorrow and will be returning on August 3rd. I'm going with my husband's oldest brother, his wife, my easy child daughter and her boyfriend. husband can't go because of his work, plus he doesn't really enjoy all the hustle and bustle there anyway.

I have 1 3/4 hours left of work and I'm jumping out of my skin watching the time.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to let you all know where I will be. I may get a chance to check in in the morning, but if not, have a great week and I hope nothing to major happens while I am away :smile:

rejectedmom

Oh Pooh Karen!! I will be back in that area on the 4th! We could have gotten together but for one day! Oh well have a great time! My cottage is just a bit north of Rehobath Be. Next time yu are in the area let me know. Maybe we can meet. Have a great time!! -RM

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Small world. One of my coworkers is headed there this weekend, too!

Have fun! :beach:

Suz

saving grace

Have a great time. So light hearted your goodbyes are now Karen, I remember the worry in your posts when you left town about leaving difficult child and what chaos would ensue while you were gone.

Ahhhhhh Peace

have fun

Grace

KFld

Oh RM that would have been great to meet you. My inlaws have a time share. We rotate every other year with my husband's younger brother, so unfortunatley next year won't be our turn. Oh well, I'll just enjoy this year and worry about next year next year :smile:

And yes I do feel much more lighthearted when I go away now. I don't worry about a thing!!