Offered addiction study to D, 20...

Elsi

Caretoomuch, just catching up here. You’ve already gotten some wonderful advice so I’ll just say good luck with whatever comes next here. I agree with Copa - he has a lot of things going for him here. And he is young. Perhaps he is just still growing up.

CareTooMuch

Thanks Copa and Elsi, we have a therapy appointment today so that may be a little helpful. I told him that I would be looking in his room (not deeply) and under the house on a regular basis and anything illegal I find will be thrown away without a word. I feel like he will be stuck until something really bad happens to unstick him, but as long as he is somewhat respectful in the house he has some time. This is so hard guys, I wish all of us didn't have to go through this with our kids.

Smithmom

Hate to say this but... not just illegal... beware of anything that looks odd.. pieces of aluminum foil, inhalants, plastic bags, ....

CareTooMuch

Hate to say this but... not just illegal... beware of anything that looks odd.. pieces of aluminum foil, inhalants, plastic bags, ....
I've been to several seminars talking about and showing different things used for various drugs, but so far thinking it's "just" pot. Not that I'd be totally surprised if found out more, but been drug tested so don't think more right now. We've had a lot of ods in our area from illegal Xanax and his "best" friend went to rehab for it and had tried to commit suicide several times. If we ever think it's more than we will have some hard decisions to make.