Official Full Moon tonight

T

TeDo

Just thought I'd warn everyone that tonight is the official full moon. I am a VERY firm believer in the full moon causing increased behavior issues in difficult child's. I know ours started last night, although not as bad as past ones. difficult child 1 was a little out of sorts today but nothing too bad SO FAR.

ready2run

yup, my difficult child and my 5yo both had wild days.....*sigh* difficult child had to be kept home from school today because he was yelling and threatening things that didn't even make sense, he accused me of sending him to go live somewhere else and he hates me of course. ???? no idea what that was about. my 5yo got sent out of gym and had to miss recess today. he lost it a few times after school too, he's just so full of anger and energy he doesn't know what to do about it.

Steely

Oh...I totally believe in this. Matt actually called me last night, telling me it was a full moon and he felt weird.

H

HaoZi

Ug, she was a little upset yesterday and so far today has been a pain to get up and get moving. Hope the rest of the day is better for their Veteran's Day programs.