OGT's and other things

Nancy

difficult child texted me from school...she passed all five parts of the OGT's (Ohio Graduation Test). They changed the test last year and made it much harder and there was serious doubt whether she would pass but the school did a good job of preparing them. I can tell you I am so relieved and so is she.

On another note, difficult child was chosen to be part of a new program, the missing link, next year that matches upper classmen with incoming freshmen who may have a hard time adjusting to high school. They are having a summer sleepover at school and other activities to help the freshmen get acclimated and the upper classmen serve as a role model and helper during the year. Those picked were recommended by their teachers and/or guidance counselor to be part of the team.

Big sigh of relief today :faint:

Nancy

Crazy-Steph

Wow! That is great news! This just goes to show what a great support system she has, which I am sure is a credit to her great parents!

F

flutterbee

Wonderful news! :bravo:

We haven't heard yet re: easy child's OGT's. He took them the week I was in the hospital (so he was a bit stressed), so I'm nervous about the results.

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> would you have even dreamt of this just a short year ago, nancy? your daughter has accomplished so much this year. you & husband must be ready to burst with-pride.

kris
</span> </span> </span>