Oh Abbey...I found you a new spo-ork...

Andy

Trinity, Are you spork hunting for a purpose? Looking for the perfect weapon?

Last edited:

trinityroyal

Trinity, Are you spork hunting for a purpose? Looking for the perfect weapon?

Andy, I wasn't actually spork hunting. I was trolling ThinkGeek, and updating my Christmas wish list. (Tangent: I am a total geek. Married to another geek, members of a family of geeks. Last Christmas my Step-D gave me a Periodic Table fridge magnet. And I LOVE it!)

But while poking around, I happened upon these sporks and just thought, Abbey...you need these for your spork arsenal.

Andy

I suppose I should send difficult child to that site. It may just change his wish list? Nah, he will just make his list longer.

Abbey

Spork Queen
OMG! Even though I have NO money, I'm ordering the 'Light My Fire' spork right now. Too flipping cool. A double sided spork. What a genius that invented that. I could have used that yesterday to a tee while shopping with mother in law.

I had a friend over the other night and was showing him some stuff on my computer. My screen saver is the giant spork that Star sent me. He's like...why do you have a spork as a screen saver? Sheesh...you wouldn't understand. Actually, I said that sometimes you just want to kill someone or yourself, but don't really want to do it so you just spork it. It's like a rubber knife. He looks at me...okayyyyy.....:crazy2:

Abbey