Oh Auntie Heather.....MY chooz

F

flutterbee

That is too cute!

Does he walk funny in them? (That's the best part!)

The pair we ordered directly from Converse arrived today and they fit! One down...one to go.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG Star! I just wanna luv him, and snuggle him, and squeeze him. He's such a handsome one!

Looks like he liked having his picture taken. lol

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
LMAO, the puppy is either sporting a tude or plotting his revenge for making him wear the shoes and hat, LOL

Star*

call 911........call 911
Does he mind dressing up? NO. He absolutely LOVES it - I've gotten him a collection of hats, tiaras, feather boas, sunglasses, props. This picture was actually done for Dude - because of all the rap stuff and the like. We emailed this picture to him - the caption was :WE ROLL MAD DEEP YO. - I couldn't find the bling neclace for the picture but found it later and he wore it for 3 days. He said it was sparkly. lol.

The boy is amazing. It's time WE get to spend together. All I have to do is get out the camera. It's basically Mommy and ME time to him. AND he's a ham.

At 139 lbs with a mouth full of teeth and all muscle - NO ONE laughs at him. He has yellow eyes, and a pink nose. 28" at the shoulders and just a brilliant creature. His neck is about 26". His paws are nearly as big as my fists. But his heart is bigger than all of him put together.

Thanks - I never posted a picture of my kids before - nice to get the loving comments.

F

flutterbee

I still want to see him walk in them. That is the *best* part. :D

Very handsome guy you have there, Star.