Oh Auntie Staaarrr!

mstang67chic

Going Green
She must be busy with something. I texted her about an hour or two ago and didn't get a response.

But....what a sweeeeeet baby! LUBS those cheeks!

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG..........\
SHE IS GEORGEOUS!!!!! Simply the prettiest face! Look at those eyes, that smile....that little devilish grin....(gets that honest I think from her Mummy) :tongue:

NOW I have to get a bigger frame!!!!!!!

PRINTING THIS OUT IN JUST A SECOND!!!!!!

I'm sure...I will get boatloads of AWWWWWWWsssss today!

THANK YOU SO MUCH Evies Mommie....I know you are busy busy busy! But I love having her in my office! Thank you~ (you're not in trouble now) at least not until she's 2. hahaha. So you have until NEXT January. ;)

Love Auntie Star. (tears)

nvts

Awww, I'm blushing! She IS a pretty little bugger - there's a gigantic man that works in our local Target that stops me (whether she's with me or not) wanting to know how she's doing and declaring that she's the Gerber baby.

On Black Friday, he declared that I was the best mom in the world because I didn't bring her, but he still missed her. It was really funny because he said it very loudly so that a woman who was screaming at her obviously tired 3 year old could hear.

I'm still trying to upload the pics from my Kodak link and it's freezing it up on photobucket. The last batch took 2 weeks to show up!

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have problems with my Kodak account. I think due to the record snow falls their server must be overloaded right now. I sent my Mom 20 pictures? She got 2. Photo bucket and me....(does hand out side to side....someday they will make a photo site where I show the computer my camera card....and it says OH I see,,,,,,,yes...pictures here? No problem lady) and voila. That's what it should be called too....voila - for the photographically & digitally challenged) ugh.

Thanks again for the pictures. You ARE a good Mom!!!!!! (Her Auntie Star still wubs her yesh she does! Hers so pretty. Yesh her is.) her aunt is still koo koo yes her is. :laugh:

DammitJanet

Photobucket is messing up for me too.

I dont know what is going on but I thought it was just me. It panels down the left hand side of the screen and I cant find the upload button at all. I thought I had messed it up by attempting to view it from my phone and forgetting to log out. This happened on my phone that died on me over NY's eve and they had to send me a replacement phone so I couldnt go back into that phone to log out. I have attempted to go in on my new one and sign in and sign out but to no avail!

I have even cleared cache and cookies and everything!

Maybe its just photobucket itself?

trinityroyal

Beth! Evie is such a beautiful little girl. What a wonderful face. And yes, I do see a bit of a mischievous look there.

Definitely a Gerber baby.