Oh dear, another police and administration overreaction

keista

:sigh: Not a penis costume, not in drag, not naked. Just running down the sideline of an EMPTY field in a banana costume = 10 days suspension. :sigh:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I am beginning to really dislike headlines and sentences with the words 'administration' in them. I cannot believe this. Policing of this kind is a waste of our taxpayer's money and disgusts me. I mean really, a banana costume is somehow harmful?

DDD

Sometimes I think we are living on an alien planet where only easy child's are allowed to survive. How insane it is to hammer down on a kid being a kid. I still remember my shock when difficult child#1 got two days out of school suspension when he was five years old for...placing a slice of tomato on his head in the cafeteria! That was my introduction to administrative discipline. Crazy! DDD

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I was (mostly) a easy child, and I pulled some stunts similar to this... No overreaction, actually mostly laughter from the administration...

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Sometimes I think we are living on an alien planet where only easy child's are allowed to survive. How insane it is to hammer down on a kid being a kid. I still remember my shock when difficult child#1 got two days out of school suspension when he was five years old for...placing a slice of tomato on his head in the cafeteria! That was my introduction to administrative discipline. Crazy! DDD

Good God!