Oh heck...Buck has been rushed to Chapel Hill.

Jody

omg, i just dont know. When they started to talk to him after he fell, they probably thought something was seriously wrong with the looney and there is he's nuts. Im so sorry that you even have to hear his name anymore. Goodness.

susiestar

Roll With It
Jody hit it. They talked iwth him and he made no sense because he is a total nutjob and a idiot to boot. But they didn't know that and thought it was a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) or some major stroke or something because either he lied for attention and answered them incorrectly or else he just was his normal stupid idiot self and they thought it was a sign of brain injury. Or else his landlady or whomever is sick of him and did this to get him out so she can evict him.

either way, walk away when husband is being an idiot and bringing him up. Ditto when husband brings up youngest. Or else tell husband that every single time husband is annoyed that he starts picking on youngest and it is not fair or right and must stop. Does husband really think that middle son is going to take care of him if anything happens? Middle son already has his wife, her relatives and their kids on his plate. Youngest is the one who would drop everything to care for y'all and if husband doesn't wise up and treat him better then it is going to be very hard on husband when he must rely on youngest son. My husband did that for a while and I squashed that koi fast and hard. Even now if it pops up it gets some pretty harsh responses from me even though mostly Wiz is pretty angry with me if he even acknowledges me.

DammitJanet

Well according to chapel hill Buck has blood on the brain and then of course his stomach issues and pain issues. I am not getting too awful excited because I have seen enough medical shows to know someone can get a small clot on their brain and its not a major thing. It just goes away on its own.

Now I dont get why they rushed him all the way to chapel hill when they kept me at my local hospital for all those weeks and I certainly was in more critical condition. Buck isnt even in ICU nor has he been. I was in ICU for over 2 weeks!

BusynMember

Janet...YOU are ill. YOU have medical issues. Does Buck give a ****? For that matter, did Tony care that Buck was making you a nervous basket case?

Put the topic of Buck on the shelf and let Tony talk to the wall about this man and how sick he is. He has his priorities screwed up, and he should be doing all can to make YOUR life comfortable. If I were you, Buck would be a banned word to me and, if necessary, I'd leave the room every time "the word" passed his lips. Let Tony rant and rave about this man to somebody else.

I'm sorry you have to deal with this idiot again, and Tony's weird reaction to him.

DammitJanet

I am going to have to do that somehow. Did I tell you guys the ortho doctor put me in a brace to wear during the day? Its made of the same stuff those wrist guards are made of and I have to strap myself into that contraption everyday before I leave the house or stand up to do dishes or cook. Im honestly not exactly sure what its supposed to do for me because Im so fat it cant pull me in so I dont have that sway in the back no matter how hard you pull!

witzend

If Tony wants to know how Buck is doing, Tony should make the call. He's not satisfied with the information that you get and relay to him. No one has to be angry about it, that's just the way it is.

Tony makes the call, gets the information he wants and asks for. Maybe Janet helps him make a list of questions before he calls. Tell him to keep a notepad and make a note of anything he doesn't understand. He shouldn't feel bad about asking for a spelling on a word, or a definition of a diagnosis or procedure. Most people don't know how to spell something medical or what it means unless it's happened to them in the past.

DammitJanet

Oh he is calling now but is calling Buck himself. He also goes outside to make the calls so I cant hear him. Ticks me off because I have no clue what he is saying. I asked him if he had called his other brothers and sister and he said no, that they had washed their hands of him already. Ummmm, so have I!

witzend

Let sleeping dogs lie, Janet. If Tony wants to waste time on Buck, that's between them. Let him know when you need him to do something for you, and leave Buck out of it. Either he does it or he doesn't, and that's between you and Tony. If Buck is a part of that conversation it's a diversion. He's being a destructive part of your lives all the way from Chapel Hill without doing a thing.

DammitJanet

Well yesterday husband realized that we wouldnt have to go up and get him if they are transferring him to a rehab down here. They never let anyone do the transferring because then the person could go home instead of to the rehab. Believe me I tried to convince them to let husband drive me to the rehab and they made me go by ambulance. That made me mad because I kept trying to convince everyone to just let me go home!!!