Oh, Hey I've been hanging out eating Bon-Bon's!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Just thought I would come inside from my private island and off of the beach to say "Hey".
Everything has been wonderful, I haven't needed to post because the girls are cured...

OK, then I'll make a short story long, as usual.

We moved 2 days before Christmas! PHEW
I am still trying to get through the boxes, but it is getting done. :D

K did really well over the Holidays despite moving, Christmas, New Years and the In-Laws.

But, we couldn't get internet for EVER!!! I was lost!!!

So now School is back in and K is trying to hold it all together in school and falling apart at home.

Oh, when I say K was doing really well, she wasn't violent. But she is now trying to choke herself when upset... trying to break out of the house when upset.
Hurts Dexter the Dog without realizing it. Has been doing things like randomly hides under our bed and then wont answer when we are running through the house calling her name.
We almost called the police. She had no idea and never reacted.

The other thing is her hyper-sexuality is above and beyond hyper. Masturbating, grinding, all over the place... Poor husband is having a real hard time with this, hard Daddy time!:surprise:

We have an IEP update meeting Thursday. YIKES nervous
Couldn't make payroll this month.:whiteflag:

I am sure there is so much more. Things have been good then bad then up and down.

Gosh I missed you guys
I am going to try and catch up I am so sorry I am behind and have no idea what is going on....

Please forgive me and I truly hope everyone had a Happy Holiday and Happy New Year.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
You DO still exist! Exciting!!!!

Glad things are goinig, anyway, even if its not the best. Hope the unpacking goes quickly and fairies come help.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
As I remember, fairies would probably NOT be welcome at Toto's new home!
I'm glad you're back, sorry for K's continued struggles. My husband would be absolutely unable to deal with a hypersexual daughter. You both are such troopers.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Just thought I would come inside from my private island and off of the beach to say "Hey".
Everything has been wonderful, I haven't needed to post because the girls are cured...

:rofl: I KNEW IT!!! I thought, darn that Totoro, she's laying around all day watching Opra and eating her bon-bons, probably STILL wearing her Christmas jammies and bunny slippers, and does she think ONCE to check in to say hello to the poor souls over here in the trenches? Of COURSE not!

I'm really sorry K is unravelling right now. What's the psychiatrist have to say about all this? Any plans to see her soon? Tweak the medications? Something?

And how's our little miss N?

tiredmommy

I'm glad everything is okay... even with everything K is going through and the other problems. I must admit... I was getting worried!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I spent a lot of time watching Phineas and Ferb!!! I sing a lot of- P.A.N.T.S (Squirrels in my pants)...
Whoever recommended this show, it was one of you! Thank you.

I have taught Dexter how to sit, lie down, wait, shake, almost roll over!!!
He like to run when he sees a jack rabbit and any birds...

He loves the bark park! Wahooo he has a problem with being an ankle biter though! LOL
That little herder in him wants to herd all of the big boys and girls!
But my gosh is he fast! He is usually the fastest thing in the park! He is trouble but never aggressive, for some reason everyone loves him even though he is a little brat!!!
We figured out he is a Border Terrier and Australian Sheperd mix. We knew the Aussie but not sure what Terrier he was but now we are pretty sure.
We walk him in the wash almost everyday he loves it!!!
He is a good boy!
Thanks for the welcome back!