Oh HOLY CR**!!! (funny)

susiestar

Roll With It
This is what I heard a minute ago. I was in the bathroom and heard Jess yell from the living room.

She has had a busy couple of days. She got thank you motivated to help her clean the living room and vacuum it in a big way.

So she was in here for a few minutes, then went to the kitchen and somehow FORGOT that she spent all afternoon cleaning the living room!! So she walked into the living room, looked around and yelled "OH HOLY CR**!!"

Then I heard laughing so I didn't go running out soon as I was able. She came to tell me she was okay and why she yelled.

I just cannot stop laughing - she never fails to delight me in some goofy way!!!

I guess forgetting you spent hours cleaning is a sure sign of a easy child - no WAY a difficult child would forget or let anyone else, would they?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
She must be really tired from all that work to have forgotten it! Next time she gets the urge, feel free to send her my way! :)

susiestar

Roll With It
This kind of cleaning is pretty rare. Chances are we will need her to clean her messes up LONG before she gets into that mode again. We do call it her "Monica mode" after Monica on friends. i even caught her wiping the outside of the vacuum cleaner down today!

P

PatriotsGirl

LMAO, no a difficult child definitely would not! Mine would still be reminding you about it three years later!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I believe I've been that tired.......She's welcome to come to Auntie Stars and scare the *rap out of herself anytime!