Oh more Brooms. One Broom is sick of Two Brooms!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
OMG, I need to get a producer in here. If I wrote a book about it, they'd put it in the fiction section.

One Broom called me tonight. easy child 2 is diong a little lying and cheating at school, forging signatures and griping about tutoring (that she claims to love when with us...)

But after that conversation, One Broom told me that Two Brooms has been going behind our backs thru her to see and get to easy child 2, and One Broom is tired of Two Brooms antics, so she is disconnecting her house phone and would appreciate it if I will not give her cell phone number to Two Brooms and be willing to forward any communications.

OMG.

You're kidding, right?

I said sure. I couldn't make this carp up.

Jena

wow i haven't been on boards in a few days and have no clue what is going on!!! LOL....... Broom is..............who???

Jena

Oh, LOL that is too funny!! Wow I spent how many days off here for the most part i'm now officially "loopless".......oh so sad!

Ok regarding your story no you cannot make that carp up!!!! :)

nvts

Shari! You need to get these two a couple of pairs of ruby slippers for Christmas - after that we'll try and figure out how to drop a house on BOTH of them!

2 for 1 sale!!!!!

Beth

susiestar

Roll With It
Shari,

Can we send one of those POD thingies to your farm, then have you trick ONE BROOM & 2BROOMS into it, then lock them in it to see who beats whom bloody?

A webcam installed in a couple of places so we can all log in to laugh is a must.

If you bring the Pod, they will come.

Ok. Off to my corner now.

Sending hugs from my Time Out Corner, cause NO WAY should YOU have to deal with this. Let them deal with each other.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Honestly, there will be a certain amount of pleasure in telling Two Brooms that One Broom doesn't want her to have her number, but I can relay messages...

I am so bad, but I am so sick of these people and their antics.

Can i join you in the corner?

Andy

Share both their personal phone numbers with them and change yours to unlisted. (send a holiday card listing several of your contacts' phone numbers and addresses with instructions for each person to review their number and contact you with any changes. Oops, that means both brooms will have each other's number? Oh well, you can change yours.)

I just watched the Wizard of Oz - someone out there can figure out how to drop a house or two.

Refuse to be the messenger. That is the very last thing that you need. Or, if you do become the go between, change the message. Make is super syrupy sweet. Change, "Tell Broom 1 I never want to see her again!" to "Broom 1, Broom 2 would love for you to join her for supper tomorrow night at 7:00."

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I'd like nothing more than to lock them all in a room and either A) see who comes out alive, or B) not let them out til they can talk to each other.

All of them.

My husband included.

Star*

call 911........call 911
As we ALL know - getting in the middle of THIS is going to be bad for

Y-O-U

No matter HOW much one broom is pretending to be fed up with two brooms? Eventually the drama will subside and YOU will be caught in the middle having told two brooms one broom doesn't want HER brooms in her house.

My best advice standing back from afar? When two brooms asks for one brooms phone number? Tell two brooms that One broom called you and said they were disconnecting their home phone - and should she want communication you suggest she speak to her directly -

STAY OUT OF THIS or YOU will get

SWEPT UNDER THEIR RUGS......

Just a little tip from your Auntie Star......as I have lived with the Queen of Brooms......Broomhilda...my xmil. I'm certain in some language Broomhilda means Queen of All that is evil - even more than Lillith.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I have a self-serving (and self-preserving)plan.

Two Brooms will call One Broom. The number will be out of service. Two Brooms will then do one of two things. She will either call husband, or she will call One Broom's parents. Either way, she will not get One Broom's number.

She knows I have it, and will eventually ask.

I will enjoy telling her "She asked me not to give it to you. Sorry. She asked me to call her if you want to talk to her, and she will call you back."

I will not relay any further information between the two. And I highly doubt Two Broom's will stoop to the level of actually having to go thru me to talk to One Broom (after all, she started this to avoid me in the first place). But I have to admit the evil little (or big) devil that lives in me will thoroughly enjoy that one little phrase, and I bet big money that I get to say it in the not-too-distant future.

Smack my hand and send me to the corner.

(in the unlikely event that she involves me in further communication, I will most likely refer her to One Broom's parents for any communication, but I don't anticipate her being willing to involve me - and I promise I did not, in any way, ask to be in the middle of all this crapola. these people are just really weird.)

Abbey

Spork Queen
Alright...I'll get out. Just make sure there are clean sheets as I'm sure I'll be returning soon. Now let met get these brooms out of the way.

Abbey

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
If the brooms are coming in I'm getting out! Didn't see me curled up down here under the clean sheets!!

They can go to the Broom CLOSET!
We get to keep our Naughty corner... it is the sanctuary. My sanity some nights.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Toto...your avatar is beautiful!!! Who could shoot a thing like that? (Ixnay on anxsthankgivingsday) What a beautiful bird.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG after seeing the picture Toto - I don't know if I could eat it or not....

maybe will go to Wit'z house for "cheeeeeekin" dinner......No no - now think of the chicks in GCV moms yard -

Tofu looking pretty good - wonder if you can have dressing with Tofu....?

:sick: