Oh. My. God! It's National Donut Day!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I typed in D.D. as shorthand for Dunkin Donuts, and the board came up with "daughter". Had me thoroughly confused for a bit as well.

Copabanana

Literally, a buttery croissant that has been quickly fried to make crispy and then glazed
Lil. Are you quite sure, you did not eat two, and are not sharing that part?

I mean, the word bitter does not quite capture how I am feeling right now. Lil. I wanted one, too *I mean, two.

Last edited:

Lil

LOL...I'm pretty sure you can find them if you look long enough.

Well, that does it...:sigh: I'm going to just HAVE to go back to the store after work and get a few more for home.

pasajes4

I drove to dunkin. I went through the drive through with dark glasses a hat and in a different vehicle. I got to the window in my total doughnut ninja gear and the girl," So Ms. J, Will that be the usual?" SOOOOOOO BUSTED

pigless in VA

Do any of you have Duck Donuts or is that an eastcoast phenomenon? Richmond is actually a hotbed of donuts shops each with its own loyal following. We have: Krispy Kreme, Country Style, Sugar Shack, Daylight, Westhampton Bakery and poor Dunkin is left in the dust. Duck Donuts are terrific, but I'd better hurry. They close by 7 pm. Just call me Homer.

KTMom91

I am incredibly jealous of all of you.

We have no Dunkin' Donuts. We no longer have a Krispy Kreme. I did not get moving quickly enough this morning to stop at the local place, and they were closed by the time I got out of school.

Lil, red velvet donuts? OMG...sounds like heaven.

I'll make up for today in August when we visit Miss KT in Portland...at Voodoo Donuts. I want a Voodoo Doll, and a Portland Cream, and...who know what!