Oh this is too funny (priceless!)

Tiapet

Old Hand
Moooom! She's vacuuming over and over again, it's not fair. She's vacuuming too much!

The two little ones were told to vacuum a stair because someone smashed potato chips and no one would own up to it. Well one can not do it alone because apparently it was half way up the stairs and it will take both to do it (one to hold base and one to vacuum).

So they decided to vacuum all stairs! (there are 17 total) FINE WITH ME! :) Ok so they begin vacuuming after they initally start with a fight over whose going to get the base first and who is going to vacuum first. I said it doesn't matter one does 8 and so does the other. Ok so they go ahead. Next thing I know son is bellowing the above.

It's priceless. Kids fighting over house work and who is vacuuming and that one is vacuuming too much. No such thing in my opinion! lol I told him don't worrying, when it's your turn feel free to vaccuum "too much too"!

:beautifulthing:

KTMom91

When they run out of things to vacuum at your house, send them to me! I'll keep them busy for a while...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yep, you can send them here too. I've got a long list of fun things to keep them busy for a long time. :rofl:

Too cute!