ok how do you add the cute little ppl in posts??

Jena

hi

how do i add the cute little ppl in my posts?? like the little thing drinking coffee, you know all those cute ones?? I have no clue........... I"m sick of just making smiley faces....

Teach me please :) :) :)

Lothlorien

Go advanced....click on "more" you'll see the smaller smilies come up. Go further down the page and you'll see the bigger ones that everyone uses.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Do you have the smilies over ------------------------------>
when you type up a reply? If you do, there should be, at the bottom, [More]. Just click on that and a box will come up with the small ones and as you scroll down, you'll find all kinds of big ones. Loth mentioned having your settings set on advanced though. Not sure where that is but I imagine it's in User CP somewhere.

trinityroyal

By Advanced, I think that Loth was referring to the Go Advanced button, which is next to the Post Quick Reply button.

You can't see the list of smilies at all unless you Go Advanced.

Jen, let us know if you still need help figuring it out.
Trinity

Jena

oh ok I thought that was the button on bottom where you reply it says either post quick reply or go advanced. oh i'm so afraid to go into my user cp last time i did that i couldnt' see anyone's signatures for mos. lol

i'm going to try yet again......

Jena

ok i'm going to scream lol it's not working. when i hit advanced it's great everyone messages are listed below my response, kinda cool. yet there is no "more' button.

believe it or not i'm actually good with-computers :)

Help!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Ok, try this. Try clicking on the POST REPLY button under the very last post and see what happens then. The MORE should be right under the 6 rows of smilies to the right.

Jena

lol. ok i did it. hit post reply button on last post. nothing. just the usual little icons. no MORE button.

Is it me? I have my glasses on??

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Did you scroll down? Keep scrolling down once you get to the emoticons, you will scroll past all of the little cute small ones.....scroll, scrolll, (this is after you have hit Go Advanced)

So for example I went advanced and I am going to keep typing and I want to add something funny... I can either hit the face up above that is smiling. Or the *Smilies* over to the right.... Hit (More) Ok then you scroll down..... keep scrolling....:bravo: and then you hit the the mother load.... keep scrolling and there are tons.

Jena

Aw you gave up!!! I'm stumped too. I keep clicking and it's not happening. I do not know why i'm obsessing over this. But I have to find the little icons!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I don't think it's that. I think she's not getting or seeing the MORE "button" under the sample smilies that will take her to the box with ALL the smilies. Is there some setting in her profile she needs to adjust?

Jena

t

here's the deal I can't find the MORE button!! i just did it do you know what i see when i scroll down everyone else's responses to me? does that make any sense??

Jena

i'm going to drive you all insane!! the standard little smiley's or thumbs up comes up like two rows of it that's it though. than if i keep scrolling down i see everyone else's signatures.

i have everything clicked on the misc area should that all be clicked???

mstang67chic

Going Green
There seems to be a problem with the page loading for you. There SHOULD be SIX rows of the small smilies and then DIRECTLY under the last row is the word MORE.

Jena

oh good so it's not me afterall!!! yea me!!

i'm having a "page loading" issue. so who can help that out??? LOL