OK...Last night's Bachelor was too

DDD

weird for me! Truthfully. The guy is handsome, immaculate, evidently educated and successful, has a caring family, a darling son. I kept thinking
"what is Molly's family thinking?" I assume that the non-participatory parents of Melissa had the last laugh. :(

I don't know if he needs to take some Lexipro or what. Am I being unfair here? All along I thought Molly was the better choice for him as she seemed
calmer and yet fun. Boy, time is going to tell a tale on this couple. DDD

Lothlorien

I haven't been watching the show. I watched one episode where there were the three girls left, when I had family over.

I watched the highlighted clips off yahoo and I'm just kinda laughing.

This is kinda why I lost interest in watching The Bachelor. Only Trista's relationship actually worked out. None of the rest of them have.

muttmeister

I shouldn't be posting here because I don't watch the show but I hear people talk about it and I heard about the finale when I watched The View today. It all goes to show why I don't watch reality TV: I know enough stupid, weirdo, psycho people in real life that I do not want to have to watch them on TV. LOL

Nancy

Suz where oh where are you????

Yeah I wanted to slap him upside the head too. I thought it was tacky of him to break up with Melissa on the air. I was so glad when she told him not to call her. I did think her parents go the last laugh DDD.

Nancy

lovemysons

I too thought there was something I must have "missed" about Jason. I mean, how wishy washy. It was just wrong...I kinda wish Molly weren't so readily available either.

LMS

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Sorry, gang, I got here as quick as I could. This was one of my 12+ hour days at work as I had a board meeting tonight.

Honestly, I'm just disgusted with Jason. I was so livid last night that I wanted to smack him upside the head.

Okay, so other "Bachelor" relationships have broken up...but why did he do it on national tv, for heaven's sake!? Why add to Melissa's humiliation by taping it? What an @#*$*%&!!!

Nancy, is that what you mean by "scripted?" That he was convinced (or maybe by contractual agreement) to break up with her "live?"

ARGGHHHH!!!!

What really ticks me off is that I'll be one of the millions sitting at my tv tonight to watch the second half of this stupid "After the Rose." :bag:

Suz

N

Nomad

I wont watch this show.
The little I heard of the show last night confirms for me that this show has the potential to cause much heartache, turmoil, bitterness, confusion... :speechless::wince:

DDD

Thanks for providing the access to Chris's blog. Can you believe I fell assleep last night with the television tuned in....as I tuned out! LOL

I may try to catch Ellen at work this afternoon. Thank heavens there is a break before Jillian! DDD