Ok, night owls....

flutterby

Fly away!
I'm in a lot of pain and am very emotional tonight - not depressed. Emotional like crying over commercials. Stupid stuff. And there's a lot of us that could really use some lighthearted fun.

So, what game can we play to cheer this place up? Any ideas?

everywoman

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? No money limits---no time limits...

I have always wanted to spend one season in New York City. I would went a little flat in the village, spend my day exploring, and spend my evening in jazz clubs. I would have write all the time and eat street food.

KTMom91

San Francisco. No question. Find a cute little flat in a restored Victorian, walk everywhere, see everything...continue my genealogy research, and begin the research for my historical series of books for tweens. Take some foreign language classes, specifically Irish Gaelic and Italian (I know, they're so similar!) and step dancing classes, too.

I just want to read and learn.

flutterby

Fly away!
Spain. Share an apartment with others, enjoy the music, dance, explore the country, revel in the history, leave everything behind for a summer. Let everything go and just live in the moment. Live, love, laugh.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Plenty of cash at my disposal?? Hmmmmm. I am really into old architecture. I'd probably hang out in New England and see all of the historical sites, camp out in museums and the like.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I would love to go... gosh... everywhere! Europe... Africa... South America... Asia... Australia... see more of North America... Polynesia... the Poles...

There's a family from my town that took a year off to travel the globe. They rented out their house, sold their cars, signed the kids out of public school and did "home" schooling, and traveled from one end of the globe to the other. If I could do that...

DammitJanet

Tony and I have talked about how much fun it would be to be able to get a small travel trailer just big enough for the two of us and travel around to where the work is for him all over this country. He could work and I could draw my disability and we could just see the sights when he is off work. Nights and weekends. We would have to swing back through here at least once every three months for my psychiatrist appointment but that would be ok.

crazymama30

I would want to be deep in the forests of Idaho or Montana. Just me, an SUV a dog or two and a tent trailer. I would want to explore the wilds, to find peace in the solitude and beauty. However, I would have to have some sort of internet. Cannot go over a week without that.

Right now? Definitely ALONE on an oceanfront high rise balcony. A secluded area so that the only sounds were the ocean, the birds, and the breeze. Warm enough to be comfortable but not hot. I really don't care where! Just ALONE with the healing rhythms of the ocean waves. 24/7 for at least a week. Sleeping on that balcony chair at night. No technology. Just a notebook, a pen, solitude, and time to reflect totally BY MYSELF... time alone to heal.

Wow. I never expected to cry while I was writing this.

donna723

Italy is definitely on my 'bucket list'. I would go ALONE for several months and stay in some picturesque little place. And after I had been to every historical place, sampled every little out of the way restaurant, visited every single museum and cathedral, then I'd start all over again and go to them all one more time!!! Of course, I'd have to take my dogs. If it wasn't for that and my annoying little cash deficiency, I'd probably be doing that already!