Ok, NOW I am really mad

flutterby

Fly away!
I was scheduled to have the forearm exercise test today at 2pm. Remember, they had me schedule directly with the guy who does the test because of the screw up?

Well, I didn't get a reminder call so I called today to confirm before driving down there, paying to park, etc. I'm not on the schedule. :919Mad:

I am rescheduled now for next Thursday. I could just scream.

TerryJ2

Aaargh!
Well, at least you called first.
I sure hope that the treatment makes up for the schedule screwups.

susiestar

Roll With It
This is NUTS!! Did OSU hire a bunch of unreliable junkies to handle the scheduling of this test and handling of the office? cause this is seriously bizarre. Mistakes happen, even docs are human. but again and again?

It may be worthwhile to write out what ahppened at each step and hand it to your doctor on your next appointment. Ask him if this is hid idea of professional and how he plans to fix this and make it up to you? Have a bill with your expenses and a fee for your time with the letter when you give it to the doctor. If you do not get satisfaction from this (apology, reimbursement for your travel, whatever the minimum you would accept is) then either file a formal complaint or go to the boss of the person doing the test and let them figure out how to make this right with you and keep it from happening again.

mechelle

i now come accustom to taking the matter in my own hands and instead of waiting for "Professional A to contact Professional B" I contact Professional B myself and tell them to contact Professional A then keep calling both until the right hand knows what the left hand is doing. ROFL im probably not liked, but ha, when it comes to my kids, i need everyone on the right page at the same time.

Iv'e been "screwed" to many times with my daughters case

Steely

doctors - OMG they make me mad. Just don't get me started.

So sorry flutter - I am just glad you called!!!!!!!!!!!!

flutterby

Fly away!
I would probably be furious if I didn't feel so bad anyway. I was really mad when I was on the phone, but I got over it rather quickly because the thought of going anywhere today was not appealing.

I'm really glad I thought to call before I made the trip. Cause then I probably would have made a scene.