OK Star.....

4sumrzn

Please, please...I'm begging:bow:....any possible way you could have a sort of "daily blog"? I've said before, just reading your posts here can put a smile on my face, a giggle or even make me spit my drink all over my screen! Do you have somewhere that you entertain people like me??? LOL!!!!!!!! Seriously? I know it sounds crazy & you probably already have figured out that I am, I'm sure. But, I just love how you can change how I feel at certain moments. I know I can't really expect to come here for everything...and I mean everything. So, I thought I would throw it out there. Can you start your own "entertainment" forum somewhere? Or, do you already have one???:secret:

susiestar

Roll With It
PLEASE!!!!!!!

Even if you just take what you write here and paste it into a blog, it would be amazing!!!!!!

And then we could make it into a book for you!!!

See, it is NOT just me asking, though I have been asking for several years!!!

Hugs,

Susie

ps. pretty please??

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wholey smokes -

I didn't see this. I found it because it made me sad to read Dancer Moms post and went looking for it.

Ladies, I am so honored that I bring humor to your life. I'm not a writer, I'm technologically challenged and have never thought about a blog.

I'll check into it - I'm just very busy jumping to conclusions with Dude's life and trying to learn the fine art of detachment. lol

And cutting paper donkeys for some other member.....it's a gift.

Thank you so much for your words -you guys mean the world to me.

Hugs
Star

Abbey

Spork Queen
And cutting paper donkeys for some other member.....

Star

Those blunt scissors CAN hurt. It's not the sharp entry kind of stab...it's the slow and painful one because you really have to dig deep. Someone take Star's scissors away. (Don't ask me how I know this.) ;)

Abbey

4sumrzn

and.....obviously, you mean the world to us too!!!! No pressure, just an idea.....you add many smiles to the day for us already!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'll take a stab at anything. And yes, it "could" be true that I can not be trusted with sharp things -

why look what I do with myself. :tongue: