OK, this is it......I am off to the final interview

Steely

I have the big whirlwind interview starting tomorrow.
I leave at 9am, and arrive at 1pm in AZ, and spend the afternoon with the interviewer. The next day I have literally 8 interviews with people within this corporate office AND the interviewer. YIKES:anxious: I am thinking ultra, ultra deodorant day. That night I have an appointment with a realtor to look at a place to stay IF I get the job. The next day is a wrap up with the interviewer.

(As an addendum, the NEXT morning I board a plane to go see difficult child for the first time in 6 months which also takes my breath away.)

You know - I am not exactly the most articulate person after 8 hours of interviews. I am a bit worried. Nor am I the most alert and bright person after traveling all morning. (Not to mention, can we say bad hair day?) Yet, I am off to do it, panic attacks aside.

Thank you for all the thoughts, prayers, and good vibes. You guys are the best.
I am literally psyching myself into this one and I appreciate all of your support. Like Linda said once, you can feel the boards support in times like these.

I will update you Wed., when I am Texas for 6 hours, before I leave for ID to see Matt.

Now I am off to pack. I am not sure why I always leave this to the very last, last thing. Snowshoes and boots - and blazers and hairspray. Nice combo.

Abbey I will see you in the air - so to speak;)

KTMom91

You are smart, you are beautiful, you are wonderful, you are going to absolutely impress these people and they will love you.

Then, you will happily hop the next plane, and have a fabulous time with M.

Many, many hugs.

M

ML

The job is yours, now you just have to claim it! I have confidence in you. You will do great.

everywoman

Good luck. I know you will do well. Think positive thoughts. Try and relax and enjoy it. If nothing else you get to see a beautiful area of the country. And hey, they wouldn't spend the money to fly you out there, put you in a hotel, and take time out of a day and half to interview you if they didn't want you!!!!

klmno

It will be fine- you will do well- turn that panic into excitement because you are on your way!!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Steely ~ sending all the positive thoughts & vibes I can gather, crossing all body parts & lighting candles (very safely though) that all goes well. :angel::cheerleader::flower:

TerryJ2

Wow, Steely, whirlwind, indeed!
I know they will feed you, and somewhere in between, there will be a few laughs. Interviewers like people who laugh. :)
And then to see difficult child the following day!!!! Wow.
No wonder your name is Steely. I am in awe.

I hope you get lots of sleep the night b4, and lots afterward, too.

You will be wonderful.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Good luck on the interview, you'll get the job :hypnosis: . Equally important, have a heartfelt visit with your difficult child. I will light a candle tonight.

:thumbsup:

trinityroyal

Steely,
Sending many good thoughts and positive vibes your way.

A few things to remember:

1) They already like you. They're flying you out for a round of interviews, which they don't do for just anybody. They already think you're someone awfully special or they wouldn't go to so much trouble.

2) They're right. You are someone special. You can do this!

3) This is your chance to interview them.

Ask the questions that you want to get answered.

Check out the body language of the people with whom you're meeting.

If you get a chance, check out the body language and demeanour of the people you see walking around in the building. Do people look happy and cheerful, are they saying friendly things to each other as they pass by in the hallways?

You're the one in the driver's seat right now. Unless something really compelling comes up, they're predisposed to hire you. Now you get to decide if you want to be hired by them.

Sending many hugs. You'll do great!

Trinity